I think I’m gonna break down soon. So much happened in a week.
Beginning of the week, I get confirmation from my Hubby that we will be relocating to Beijing, effective immediately!! OMG! Told my boss about it and he agreed to transfer me over. Thank God.
I rushed out to look for agents to get me a home in Beijing. Dear Hubby is already over there is currently staying at a serviced apartment. Have bought tickets to Beijing tomorrow to view a couple of units. Movers were also contacted, quotes given (at super high speed), visited my place for an estimation of cubic meters of space required.
Today, BOOM! Email saying that I need to fly to US this Sunday for a 3 days meeting in US. WTF!!!!! As if my schedule is not hectic enough… I will DIE with all these flying around. OMG!!!
Do I have a choice? I'm a modern slave…and the answer is NO. No choice. Go US, or risk losing my job.
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Is that a promotion? That is a good opportunity! Good luck!
You are not alone. Even myself was been called to Oman less than 24 hours.
Post a Comment