Since Suelyn was wide awake this afternoon, I quickly took some pictures of her to test the lense. Here are some pictures of pretty Suelyn...
Saturday, June 5, 2010
New Camera Lense
I dropped my DSLR camera and broke the Sigma lense. Today, I bought another 2 Canon lenses, a 55-250mm lense and a 50mm lense just to capture portrait.
Since Suelyn was wide awake this afternoon, I quickly took some pictures of her to test the lense. Here are some pictures of pretty Suelyn...

Since Suelyn was wide awake this afternoon, I quickly took some pictures of her to test the lense. Here are some pictures of pretty Suelyn...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
cute baby...
Agreed, Suelyn is such a pretty baby with beautiful eyes.
she is as pretty as mummy!!!!! =P
50mm still the best lens ever!
really cute babies :)
lots of love to cuties !!
Post a Comment