USD100 is not a lot, but it meant something and I am happy that my hard work is recognized.
Seems like it's my company culture to recognize staff's hard work and effort. So far, this is my second recognition after working here for less than a year. Not bad huh!
.


11 comments:
token from his own pockets?
usd100 is not bad!! i wouldn't mind!!! =D
well at least it's better than other companies! =D congratulations!!! =D
hey gal..congrats ah..it's good that ur company recognises your hardwork.
u working for gwai-lo company right? normally they are better employers as they know how to appreciate their employees.
employee's welfare also better taken care of.
congrats again..so, what r u gonna buy with the USD100 voucher?
time to stay back late and work harder!
Hello, Mr Todd said you have leadership; so what's your problem????
BTW are you an I.T. programmer? I always thought you are an accountant as Shanghai needs lots of accountant and many Malaysian accountants go there to cari makan.
Haha, Oracle? CIEM project??? hahahah ... That's System Analyst/programmer!!! Am I right?
Hi. If I recalled correctly, you updated that you were a graduate in ACCA on the post about how lukcy ur bro is. Just wonder how u can shift from accounts to IT? Interesting..
welldone Aigie !!
good company culture, still got vacancy or not ? hehe
Congrats woman..it feels great to get recognition for your hardwork and effort no matter how small or big the prize is.
So proud of you!!!
Btw, I'm coming over to Shanghai very very soon (27 of this month)..will need your recommendation of where to shop. You know, those wholesaler thingy..like Xi Pu Lu?
cheers
Carrie
Somehow, all my blog comments went into my junk mail. No wonder I did not get any notification. Stupid Yahoo mail.
Maverick, I am an ACCA graduate and worked for the Big 4 for sometime. Work got bored and I decided to move into IT for ERP implementation. I am not an analyst programmer, I dont do technical stuffs, but more on understanding what business need and get the system to support the business. We are called functional consultant.
Not sure if i should write a lot here.. probably no one will read this. Maverick, I appreciate all your advice here. But I find it difficult to be a leader because I hate to manage people. I don't know... hmm..
Wow, ang moh e company beh siang du si beh siang!
Post a Comment