Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Today is Father's day. I send my love to Dad, I really love Dad very much.

At the same time, I also feel sad for 2 reasons:
First, my Shanghai good friend's Dad is diagnosed with last stage of colon cancer and is now in hospital.
Second, my KL good friend's Dad met with a horrible accident and he is still in hospital. Both of the Dads are in a bad condition.

I know the feeling of a daugther who loves her father very much, if such unfortunate thing happen, I can feel how my friends are feeling right now. I really hope their Dad get well soon.

I pray that my Dad will have good health always.

I LOVE YOU, DAD!!!
.

5 comments:

zewt said...

all the more u should be back to spend time with him right? :P

Huei said...

I help pray good health to all dads out there, n your friend's dad will recover. =)

Anonymous said...

that's why we must at all time remind ourselves we are fortunate enough to have what we are having now..

Shopaholicfern said...

my fears are about my parents too...both mom and dad~~

i hope both ur friend's dad will be alrite and live a full healthy life till they're 100..

missX said...

I love my Daddy too