The irony is, it's not really good being so relaxed, especially in the current economic turmoil. I hate this same old feeling that I felt 6-7 years ago when business wasn't good back then in Malaysia. Everyone was 'on the beach'; which means, project-less; Sitting in office waiting to be laid off.
Since project Phase IIa is now live, I am kinda bored at work and decided to clean up my folders. Then I saw this and I think it's worth posting up on my blog for memory. This is the picture of the project team.
Can you spot me?


8 comments:
can easily spot u.
so who's the singaporean?
Top right corner you are!
Maverick: I saw your comment but something went wrong with my post and I can't see your comment here.
Zewt: The singporean not smart enough to be in this project team... hahaha. No la. He is not from my dept.
Jam: Hahaha... easy to spot la. Me the only one with malaysian chinese name.
hehehe of coz. The prettiest from the bunch!!!
That one lor... nahhh... nehhh... that one is you lor... Am I right? :P
* your posts has been updated in g-files
AG, it is good thing we can share same memory .
aiyo....see...everyone can spot u! Easily!
Eh, where is my picture? Why am I not your colleague?
P/S: You must have deleted my comment!!!hehehehehe
Post a Comment