Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tau Sar Peah

My friend Wee passed a box of Penang Ghee Hiang Tau Sar Peah to my Hubby back in KL for him to bring back to Shanghai for me.



I could not remember when was the last time I ate this back in Malaysia and I totally forgot the existence of this delicious biscuits. I took a bite of it and don't remember it tasted so good before... I fell in love with the Tau Sar Peah.

I almost finished the whole box in just a few days... and I refused to let my Hubby eat it... haha! My next item on my to-buy list when I return to KL... Ghee Hiang Tau Sar Peah!

This is not a paid post... I am truly in love with my Tau Sar Peah now. Mmmmm.... it tasted so, so good! Thank you Wee... for giving me this unforgettable gift. :)

1 comment:

Huei said...

ohhhh damn! now i've got cravingssss!