
In my life experience, since during schooldays, I have friends who are always late. I really mean always... they are never on time. These friends are usually 20 minutes to 40 minutes late, no exception and expected, as always.
I don’t understand. What does it takes for one to be on time? And what makes it worst is that each time they are late, they give all sort of excuses. Come on… can you just be there on time without an excuse for being late, again? Excuses for being late is lame! No one believes especially if you are always late.
I get very nervous if I know I’m gonna be late. Being punctual is like a major thing to me. I am not pinpointing at a particular friend with this post. Just so happened that this incident happened again last Saturday that had me recall all my previous experience with friends who are always late. So sick with waiting, all the time!
I remember during schooldays, we always use the phrase; “Penantian itu suatu Penyeksaan”. This is so true!
I don’t understand. What does it takes for one to be on time? And what makes it worst is that each time they are late, they give all sort of excuses. Come on… can you just be there on time without an excuse for being late, again? Excuses for being late is lame! No one believes especially if you are always late.
I get very nervous if I know I’m gonna be late. Being punctual is like a major thing to me. I am not pinpointing at a particular friend with this post. Just so happened that this incident happened again last Saturday that had me recall all my previous experience with friends who are always late. So sick with waiting, all the time!
I remember during schooldays, we always use the phrase; “Penantian itu suatu Penyeksaan”. This is so true!


7 comments:
I also very gun cheong if I late. I think my punctuality is 8 out of 10. So, still pass?:p
Purple, rileks rileks lah. Hehehe...dun gan jeong. Well, last time I also quite nervous of being late especially under the "Dear Boss"
But now change job liao, flexi hour...can reach a bit late oso never mind.
But don't ever be late for friend's appointment. Klang people have a culture to be late to mamak for 30 mins that agreed time :D
i will keep this in mind if we do meet in beijing later this year...
purple i totally 100% agree and on your side. during school time I got this particular friend 10 out of 10 outing sure late even though she lived around the city and i lived like at least an hour from city coz from village. She could make u wait like 2 hours under the sun and standing !! i never forgot once it was god damn hot and i had to wait for her nearly 2 hours ..beh tahan..called her home and she answered the call ALREADY make me damn mad..guess what she told me? she said she could not get out from the house until she get house work done otherwise mum not allows. And she told me she is mopping the floor now..nearly finish and will go shower then take the bus come to where we meet. Wahhhhhhhhh i totally totally totally speechless. to her being late seems its normal because she never felt bad and never apologize at all.
I hate being late. i will nervous and mad if im being late. Swearing while the car infront of me damn slow and mad of anyone who beside me. I cant let myself late and i always give myself at least an hour extra to prepare or to go on road. If i know im late at least i will give a call..but those friends never call even they know they are late. this is really unacceptable.
Purple i totally know how you feel !! TOTALLLY !!!!!!!! and you make me recall that friend who always late for meeting up..i still see myself standing next to this bus stop under the sun for 2 damn hours and the public phone was next to me that i used to call her and she told me shes mopping the floor. UNFORGETABLE !!!!!!
I have a friend who is always late. Like you say, some people will never be puntual, she is one of them, always late,always! at least 20 minutes, 40 minutes or worst is almost 2 hours. last saturday, we were supposed to meet up for discussion at 10am, can you imagine at 10.20am, she called and said she just woke up ( she actually woke up at 9am and slept again, knowing that we are meeting at 10am!) finally she arrived at 11.55am. I think for people like this, being late has already become a habit. but i also believe, it depends on types of appointment, perhaps some of these people are only being late when meeting up with friends for leisure.
It is definitely frustrating if we are waiting for someone and could not do anything without his/her presence. it is still ok if we are doing something while waiting, because the time is not being wasted.
Elizebeth: Pass la you! I never had any problem with you.
Ah Hong: This is not related to work, but on usual appointment with friends.
Zewt: Are you always late too? I don't think you fall into this category, right?
QQAlice: I really laughed at your story... hahaha... So funny!
Limpeh: Exactly!!!! My friend also like that... exactly!!! Really geram with them.
Post a Comment