Thursday, January 17, 2008

All of 4.0s

First, we have Die Hard 4.0. Bruce Willis is much older... but much sexier. I love him more in 4.0 than in the very first Die Hard movie.


Then now, we have Rambo IV. Yulks.. I never liked Sylvester Stallone. He is so ugly and I think now he is too old for all this Rambo shits. Never liked Rambo anyway.


And later, we will have Indiana Jones IV, The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. I love Indiana Jones especially The Temple of Doom. I love Harrison Ford, but I think now he's really too old for Dr. Jones.


All these 4.0 movies are so popular these days. And my winner is still Bruce Willis in Die Hard 4.0... he is still so sexy. Haha...
I hope we will not have Sean Connery reliving the latest James Bond. OMG!!!
.

2 comments:

Huei said...

wooooo!!!

*drool*

i wann!!! hehehhehe =P

Shopaholicfern said...

i love Bruce WIllis...i've always loved him..he's got a killer smile and killer eyes..can find malaysian guy with that smile and eyes ah??