Friday, January 18, 2008

Copy Cat post

I am still at office.. and it's Friday! HELP!!!
Next week will be super busy as well. Elizebeth DL says she is busy but when I read her blog, still a lot of post. Sibeh...

I need to write too. I saw her post about the mugs she has in office and I was thinking, why this gal need so many mugs??? But then, when I looked at my table, I realised that I have 3 mugs as well. Heheh... this is a copy cat post. So, here go my mugs:


This is my Starbucks Coffee mug, but I have never used it for coffee. I only used it to keep the water warm and to refill my tea mug.


This is my water tumbler... to keep cool water for the summer; well.. also for winter too. Darn warm in office.


This, I have blogged about it. My Esprit mug for my daily dosage of green tea.


Kekeke... after this post I'm gonna pack and go home. Only me and my colleague here now. Office so quiet. OK... ciao!
.

2 comments:

Va:L said...

I think glasses are very important to motivate us to work. At least not so boring ma....

I have water glass, tea mug, breakfast oats mug, tumbler and different type of spoons, bowls and more tea pots. :P

Huei said...

owhh!! yeah hor! i can get a thermos mug for office..cos i'm freezing here everyday!!