Saturday, January 12, 2008

New plaything


I finally bought the Bose SoundDock! Should not have waited so long to get this thing ... it's really convenient and good! Now I can play all the music in my iPod in the living room, bedroom and bathroom while I bathe. Kekeke. Shake it, babe!

I just love it!!!
.

5 comments:

zewt said...

Bose? that is a damn good brand right? how is the sound quality?

eh... are u sure it's real? after all... u bought it in china right? or HK?

Purple~MushRooM said...

Zewt, yes, it's a damn good brand. And of course it's real. I bought it from Apple store. It's really good quality sound.

:: Nicole.F :: said...

hey! finally u got it.. if i'm not mistaken u said u wanted it right?? :P mine is just sitting on top of my cupboard in my room.. hahaha.. collecting dust! coz most of the time i use my ipod in the car and i'd just leave it in the car.. unless russ get me another ipod :P~

ps: i soooooooooo want the ipod touch~~

Maverick SM said...

Wah, rich woman... you so vain!!!!LOL

Huei said...

heyyyy!! cool!!

does it only play with ipod or can it connect to other devices?