Monday, March 24, 2008

10,000 B.C

Just now, I received a SMS from Elizebeth DL saying that she went to watch 10,000 B.C. Well, what a coincidence. Last Saturday, I went to watch 10,000 B.C. as well. Sibeh movie ticket cost RMB60 per ticket. Thats RM30 per ticket!



I nearly fell asleep during the show. It's so slow... and I was expecting a lot of wild animals in that show. End up only a few gajah looking mammoth and nothing exciting about it. The movie trailer showed like there were many fights with the animals. Tipu one... somemore Elizebeth DL says she cried. I also dunno which part can make people cry. Hahahaha....

I give this movie a C-. Too slow, no action, tipu trailer... no cool jurassic park animals. Not worth my RMB60.
.

4 comments:

Huei said...

that bad ar? hm..okok..i shall wait for the DVD! heheheh =P

Elizebeth D.L. said...

Oi, the movie is great. I love it leh. You don't like ah??

I cried at the part when the girl died... and also at the part when he found out his dad left the village for good reason and not for betrayal.

I give this movie 4.5 star out of 5! heehehe:)

I watched at xintiandi. It cost each ticket 70 yuan ok. Blardy expensive.

Anonymous said...

I dun know that watching movie movie in Shanghai costs a fortune! With RM30, we can watch at least 3 in Malaysia! BTW, as elizabeth, I think 10,000 BC is a great movie too.

Maverick SM said...

Wah, go movie ah?

I no go movie!!!