
See the picture above. I took it at HongQiao Parkson just below my office. It's a common sight in Shanghai. Women and men love to wear pyjamas and go walking around the city. This woman even went shopping in her pyjamas. I think she is wearing leather shoes somemore.
Sometimes, I really don't understand. I am not sure whether they know it's a pyjama or they just love to wear the pyjama, or they are just too lazy to change baju and wear the same piece to bed, to shopping, then back to bed again at night. Safe time on tukar baju.


4 comments:
hahahah wtf!!! pyjamas to go shopping
hmmm
maybe it's their fashion =P heheheh
Is that a trend there? But it is a good idea if we have the same trend. Save a lot ehhh!!!!
Maybe, Pyjamas will be the new fashion for shoppers.
Shanghai may set the new trend; hurray, I can also go out in the city with my py; ehm, I got no py, must go buy one like the picture above.
tat's one of their culture that is hard to die
Post a Comment