Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My Christmas Eve Dinner

My X'mas Even dinner was not a romantic candle light dinner at a fancy restaurant, nor an expensive countdown dinner at some fancy bar or hotel.

It was a special dinner specially prepared by my Dear Hubby! He was on leave and spent the day shopping and preparing to cook for me. 

He cooked green pepper beef, stir fried choy sum, chicken herbal soup and made some red bean soup for dessert.




It was a really good dinner and it has been a long, long time since I last had a dinner prepared by my Baby. Yummy! Though it was no fancy dinner, it was the best X'mas eve dinner I've had in years! Love my Baby!

5 comments:

Winn said...

so sweeet!!! yesh i jump around blogs just now to read other ppl's xmas post i guess u have the sweetest one:)

zewt said...

all look green and healthy!

Have a wonderful year ahead!

Elizebeth D.L. said...

It's nice to get pampered once in a while right? ^_^

Unknown said...

So nice... Me cham here la, no celebration, have to work till ass off. Now the project I'm doing now in trouble lor...

Purple~MushRooM said...

Winn: Thank you. Yes... it was really sweet for me too.

Zewt: A wonderful year ahead for you too!

Deisy: Yes... very nice. He was on leave and I get dinner every night after work. :)

Kenny: How's your project? We have no celebration here as well. China is a working day and I was darn bored at work.