Last Monday, I went to Wujiang (吴江)to visit the new factory campus. Wujiang is about an hour drive from Shanghai, but it took us 2 hours because the driver did not know how to get on to the Yan An elevated highway... damn!
We reached there, and the whole piece of campus area was huge! Something like 20 football fields! The place was still under construction and safety procedures wasn't really that good. We were not given a safety helmet until we went into the office area. Hey... I was darn worried something might fall on me while on the way in.
Here are some pictures taken at the place. We currently have 3 businesses which will be housed in this campus.


Thats Gordon, Jane, Todd and Scott Lee, standing beside one of the Club Car's frame. It has been a good trip. I will need be back there again sometime after operation starts.
We reached there, and the whole piece of campus area was huge! Something like 20 football fields! The place was still under construction and safety procedures wasn't really that good. We were not given a safety helmet until we went into the office area. Hey... I was darn worried something might fall on me while on the way in.
Here are some pictures taken at the place. We currently have 3 businesses which will be housed in this campus.
Excuse me for my sideways safety helmet. I think it's the helmet... I can't seem to get it straight.


No comments:
Post a Comment