Hubby came back a week ago and now he is gone again. He left for London and he will be away for 1 month. I feel so empty without him. It's a pity that I could not go with him this round as he will be staying at a serviced apartment near Tower Bridge.
I woke up early this morning and bid my Hubby goodbye. Went for a massage and facial, came home, clean the house and threw away all the unwanted magazines. The satellite TV console is down, so I have no international channel but chinese programs now. So sad.
My Mum will be down in Shanghai and time will pass by pretty quick for me. I dread the coming months where he will be away for 2 months in the states after this London trip.
I hope this will be a quick week for me. Hoping to see Mum and cousin sis Rachel in Shanghai soon.
6 comments:
Can't you take unpaid long leave to join your husband? Aren't you in Shanghai in the first place to be with him? What's the point of being in Shanghai if he is not there? My belief is that husband and wife should be together. Life is short so we must treasure whatever time we have with our beloved. Money lost can be made again by our effort but time with loved ones, once lost can never be made again.
Shuo, I can't. My mum is visiting me this month. I know it's bad timing. Else I would have flown to London with him. :(
Sorry to hear that. Hope you can work something out for the US trip and be with your husband for that trip. Take Care!
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Yes, I drew the diagram with Paint.
don't be sa.. i know how it feels.. russ was away in jan, before cny but he'll be back this month.. but that's not good news as he wanted to do a long trip.. he wanted to do 4 months but too bad the office arranged crew change for him..
i know a couple should spend as much time as possible together but for me, i rather us spending time apart, earn more money and then after 10 years, we can spend the rest of our lives together..
so be strong.. am sure u can do it :)
ps: i wish russ will work in US again then i can go there too.. hehe
Nicole, No one knows when one will die. Will we be alive tomorrow, 1 year, 10 years down the road? Who knows! So seize the opportunity today.
Post a Comment