Monday, March 16, 2009

Feeling down and I need a break!!!

So many things happened lately and so many uncertainties in life! 2009 is not treating me very well. I need a break!

Mum is arriving in Shanghai on Wednesday. I have planned for a Hangzhou getaway and Xi'An trip with her. I needed the break as well. I can't wait to have a getaway, it has been really, really long since I had a holiday (apart from CNY break'coz that doesn't count.) Am also planning for a HK trip with Nicole during May labor day break to get my mind off missing my hubby.

Hubby has been away and I have been feeling so down lately. Guess I'm not used to being so far away from him after being together for so long. We have been together for 10 years! It's so difficult to be apart like this that I cried so many nights. It's tough... I tried to be strong but sometimes emotions took me over and I just break down and cry. :(

I will be alright. I will try my best to stay strong and be happy. Try, try, try!

6 comments:

Elizebeth D.L. said...

next time u feel down, sms me. I tell u joke:)

Anonymous said...

i tell u story:)

Unknown said...

Read my jokes in my blog

Anonymous said...

Ya, go for holidays is the best!

Eileen said...

Join more activities, read blogs, read books, watch DVDs... make your time very occupied or make yourself tired, then you wouldn't feel that time is hard to pass by :)

zewt said...

pick up a new language or a learn a new skill or pick up a sport... now is the time! :)