
A few scenes had me having tears in my eyes; For those who has watched this movie and still remember, here goes:
The scene where William (Hugh Grant) and Anna (Julia Roberts) climbed over the gated park, and then William said: "now what in the world has this garden made that ordeal worthwhile?"
Anna kissed him with Ronan Keating's 'When you say nothing at all" song played. Romantic, and definitely worthwhile for William to climb over the locked gate. This part is so, so romantic!
The scene where hundreds of reporter gathered outside William's blue door apartment, when Anna was about to leave, she said: "I'll regret this forever."
I cannot forget the sadness in William's eyes while saying: "I will feel the opposite, if that's ok by you."
The scene where Anna went to the bookstore to look for William, asking for a second chance. She said: "I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her."
The scene at the press conference, where Anna requested for a journalist to repeat his question, asking Miss Anna of how long she intended to stay in London.
Anna answered: "Indefinitely"
I have always loved this movie and I must say that both Julia Roberts and Hugh Grant are really good. It's good to rewind myself back to 1999 tonight. Had quite some tears in my eyes and also a lot of laughter watching this.


1 comment:
Oh, that movie was very old, hardly remember the scene now.
Post a Comment