Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wedding Anniversary

13-May-2003 is the day we signed the papers. It has been 6 years!!! Time flies and it really doesn't feel that long at all.


It really doesn't matter that Hubby is not here to celebrate this day with me. All that matters is that we still love each other. We have been through so much fun, tears, hardship and laughter. I cherish every moment, and will continue to do so for as long as I could. Love is not about being in someone's life; it's about being part of someone's life.

Baby, Happy Anniversary!!
To many, many more years to come, live, learn and grow old together.
I love you, B!

5 comments:

Hiden Iden said...

u sure he still loves u?

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary...

jam said...

Do you also realizes that May 13 is also a very important date back in Malaysia?

Elizebeth D.L. said...

This month, signifies that I know my hubby for 6 years! But it feels like I known him for 60 years. hahaha...:)

Congratulations to you!

Purple~MushRooM said...

Hiden: Definitely!

Sotong: Thank you!

Jam: Yes. We chose this date to register because its easy to remember. It's also close to my Hubby's bday so we can celebrate an all-in-one celebration :)

Elizebeth: Thank you!! Wish you and your bui bui happy happy always too!