Wednesday, June 3, 2009

人生如梦

I just sent Mum & Dad to airport and on the way back, I was thinking about life. It's just like a dream. I remember the day Mum & Dad arrived in Shanghai, it was a Sunday morning. It was Mother's Day in fact. I bought them around the area near my apartment and thought them how to take the subway. Now, they are heading back to KL again. It was just like a blink of an eye. I traveled back to Shanghai from the airport with a heavy heart.

This is life... full of departures. I get the same feeling each time I head back to Shanghai from home, and I guess Mum & Dad felt the same too. I came back to an empty home again, and did some cleaning. No more home cooked food awaiting me when I get back from work tomorrow. My life has been adjusted back to normal again, and for the past 3 weeks, it was just like a dream.

4 comments:

zewt said...

when u move to beijing, i go visit okies, no worries. hah!

limpeh said...

Aigie
人生就是如此,如同一幕幕戏里的情节一样,有苦有乐,有欢笑也有泪水,有相聚也一定有分离.. this is life

cheer up..

Ah Hong said...

Cheer up Purple, you can come back here anytime...I bring you eat laksa ;)

cheeliew said...

hey aigie

cheer up! they can come n visit u again - air asia is cheap!