About this company, never in my life, NEVER, have I seen such a company which portrait such poor teamwork. Almost every meeting I attended is about fighting and arguing. Finance team especially, have several female leaders. They are SO, SO, FAKE!!!! Everyone has their own hidden agenda, every sentence they utter, you have to ‘read between the lines’. I am so tired of attending the meetings and facing the bitches there that sometimes, I just attend the meeting for the sake of being there. I used to feel so depressed because I cannot understand how I ended up in such a sick working environment. Really sick!
Their faces looked exactly like this when they start their cat fights:
I was chatting with this friend of mine, and I asked her whether has anything changed after so many years. It is still the same and as she was typing her MSN message out to me, she was in a cat fight meeting. Again, 2 women from Finance doing their cat fights. I am telling you, seriously, this company has donkeys working in there especially the finance team. The team is so darn huge which makes things worst. Too many female leaders and those males working under them are all donkeys. I do not think that a capable male would continue working under these bitches for more than 3 months.
For my friends who are still there, I am glad you guys are not in that donkey department. But I feel so sorry that you guys still need to be involved in their donkey business. Hang in there… just treat them like a circus, then you’ll be fine!


3 comments:
the one in grey shirt, looks exactly like the "raksasa" in my office...
K**G?
Wahahaha...I think most of the Finance auntie is like that one. Damn fake. I oso really beh tahan.
Post a Comment