Something really interesting happened in my office a few months back. We occupied 3 levels, level 9, 10 and11, mainly occupied by different businesses at each level. As we know, in any work place, there may be many ham sap lous and also hiao pohs.
There is one guy, not really a big shot, but he is part of the upper management team seated at level 9. He has his own room with his big name on the door. He is married and I don’t know how he got involved with this single girl from the same level, same business unit.
Somehow, his wife found out about the relationship and took some action. The wife wrote a letter detailing the kan-fu-yam-fu’s relationship, the phone calls, the sms-es, etc; made copies of the letter and send them to my company, addressed to specific designation and titles, like Finance Manager, Finance Controller, HR Director, IT Manager, etc… So every managers and above on each level gets a copy of the interesting letter. I am not sure how this letter got leaked out to the non-managers, somehow, I get this news. And because the letter was written in Chinese I didn’t get the juicy details. Darn! I hate myself for not knowing how to read Chinese!
As curious as everyone else, I went down to level 9 to have a look at who these people are. The ‘lou’ – not good looking. The ‘lui’ – not very pretty. Both of them are still working here. Gosh... this is really bad. What will you do if you were in this situation? This is really so, so, embarrassing. I can't imagine if it happens to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
The important question is - is the company going to do something about it? Since they dare to have an affair, I don't think they will be embarrass by the fact others know about them.
oi, scan the letter to me, let me tell you the juicy part! haha...
Normally this kind of affair, is lou not handsome, lui not pretty one... I don't know why, but they attract to each other other than the outer look some how.
btw, my company, happened similar story. The guy's gf (not married yet), came all the way back from Australia (she was studying there), came to our office with her mom, and scold kao the guy because the guy started a relationship with some woman in my company (believe me, that woman is not pretty at all). All these although happened in the closed dooor conference room, it got leaked out and spread to the whole office.
Nevertheless, the couple (gan fu yum fu) got married this year and seems happily ever after. Good lah also. Just the drama part is a bit like drama on tv show.. haha.
faster get the letter translated lah... tunggu apa lagi? hahahahaha....
yeah, get a copy and pass it to Elizebeth DL. I'm so 8 lah...kakaka...
OH btw, what's the purpose of the wife actually? She wants a divorce ke? It doesn't do her any good, doesn't do the kan-fu any good and definitely doesn't do the yam-fu any good...
Aiyah! Don't eat & shit at the same place lah! Hemmmm the lady not pretty or sexy kar? May be she got good ahem ahem skill??? Good in sucking banana maybe?
I really salute them as they still can continue working there! Beh Geng Siao!
I love the way that you described them as "Office DONKEYS" !!! love it love it...the donkey word is amazingly suitable to describe them. muhaahahha
Wahhh...wat a tactic. First time I heard such tactic loh...hahaha.
You should scan the letter and paste in your blog ma...lol
Post a Comment