Sunday, June 28, 2009

Transformers 2

I remember I blogged about Transformers back in 2007. Now it’s time for the sequel.


WARNING *** HEAVY MOVIE SPOILERS IN THIS POST***

Hey, did anyone spotted the Malaysian Airline logo in the very beginning of the movie? I saw it, but none of my friends in the movie with me did.

My opinion of the movie: AWESOME yet DISAPPOINTING!

Yes, it still had my jaws dropped at many “Transform!” scene. However, I find there is an anti climax. The part between Optimus Prime dead until he was resurrected was too long. It took too long for Sam to get to Optimus, resurrect him, and when that was done, we were all geared for a great fight between Optimus, Megatron and The Fallen. But disappointment. Optimus took less than 5 minutes to have both defeated. OMG!! Why spend so much time on human characters running around Decepticons and Autobots when what we really wanted to see was the fight between the 2 great machines? Really ‘potong steam’!

But overall, I still love this movie. Just wished that the final battle should be longer than a mere 5 minutes. Optimus is as sexy as ever… love him!

7 comments:

cheeliew said...

Megan Fox is as sexy as ever - love her!

Eileen said...

I think Transformer first movie is better.. but i have to agree with you.. is still good lar

Eileen said...

I think Transformer first movie is better.. but i have to agree with you.. is still good lar

jam said...

Haven't watch, will go to cinema soon to catch the movie!

zewt said...

i think this one is better. but then, you're right, the last fighting scene is just too fast and end too abruptly.

and the firing line between auto and decep... too confusing.

Unknown said...

I spotted the MAS logo too, then I accidently shouted 'Eh... MAS Logo Wor' then all my 20++ colleagues only realised and said 'Oh Yah!'. Other Arabs dunno what we were reffering... LOL

I prefer this than the 1st one, but I agree the last part is too short to defeat the bad one.

Elizebeth D.L. said...

Purple Mushroom, so there is really a MAS logo, confirmed by Kenny. haha:)

I really didn't catch it though.