Ok... I must say... it's the best bakuteh I've had in China. Of course... it comes second after my own bakuteh which is no doubt the BEST!! Muahahah! No other bakuteh in Shanghai restaurant could match this.
Even the presentation is similar to those that we find in Malaysia. The taste could not match those good ones back home, but it's good enough for people living abroad who wants good bakuteh. I will say that it's even better than certain bakuteh we find in Malaysia.
We ordered a lot and all habis makan. This was the second bakuteh I had in Beijing, the first one was own cook bakuteh last weekend, and that was still the best! Heheh.


3 comments:
I never knew you could find bak kut teh in China!
ok - next time when u are back, will come to ur place for bkt!
u sure those are pork and not some exotic meat? :P
Post a Comment