Monday, August 10, 2009

Farewell Meals

I had 2 sumptuous meals last Saturday as part of my farewell party. I treated Shanghai buddies to Golden Bull lunch buffet with a huge selection of cuisines, though of not really high quality. As usual, we always end up over-eating at buffet, and it's not exception this round with the large selection of food. Here are some pictures taken during lunch.







We had lunch from 12pm – 2.30pm and then headed to (as usual) Party World for K-session. We sang and danced like crazy fellas.





We went back to my place after K-session coz the girls wanted to get some DVDs and magazine from me before I throw them all away. Around 7.30pm, my buddies treated me to a nice, sophisticated dinner at AFuturePerfect. I had my most memorable dessert here, hot chocolate pudding with vanilla ice cream... yummy!!!



Bye bye Shanghai!! I will miss all these fun I had with my Buddies. Memories remain, and they will always be here in my heart, and my blog...

3 comments:

Elizebeth D.L. said...

SOb

jam said...

You are moving back to KL?

Unknown said...

Wish you doing well in new place. Mine is end of this month, back to Malaysia...