Friday, August 7, 2009

I Will Miss Shanghai

Feel so lazy blogging nowadays. Maybe because I get to tired connecting to VPNs and Proxies to access FB and Blogspot. Blardy China blocking all these sites!

I have approximately 1 week left in Shanghai. Here are the things I will miss most in Shanghai:

  1. My shanghai friends and buddies
  2. My shanghai colleagues
  3. Room 603, Block 5, Regents Park
  4. The elevated highways of Shanghai
  5. Shanghai skyscrapers
  6. Dim Sum at Royal China
  7. Shanghai 小亭麻辣烫
  8. Party World
  9. Jiu Guang @ Jingan Temple
  10. My office @ Shanghai City Center


Last night, I treat the team to Ma Boon Krong Thai restaurant. Love this team and I will miss all of them. I will miss lunch time laughter with them, the project arguments, excursions, etc... *SOB*SOB*

1 comment:

Maverick SM said...

Life has been wonderful to you. You had completed one passage in the journey and will be going into another passage of life.

You had good old friends to remember and will now look forward to a new group of friends that will come into your life.

Enjoy your journey!