Thursday, August 20, 2009

New Place, New Beginning

Finally, I have relocated to Beijing, my new home. I cried the day I left Shanghai, knowing that I will miss all my friends, colleagues and the city itself. Not sure whats ahead in life for me in Beijing. My stuffs have all arrived, some still unpacked. I am still looking for an 'ayi' to do the cleaning and washing.

The apartment that I am living is so huge compared to the one in Shanghai. I don't really like huge places... seems empty and depressing. The surrounding is pretty good though, with shopping malls and restaurants around.

I went to office in jeans everyday this week. I have been so busy with housing stuffs and what makes it worst is that I have a new project on hand, working with US folks. I am required to work at night for conference call and I don't even have time to iron my clothes.

Just taking a break at work and thought of updating my blog. Have not been updating or reading blogs or even Malaysia news lately. Anyway, I have given up on reading homeland news.

1 comment:

jam said...

Malaysia news has nothing better to report than killing, bribing, racial, etc.