The rehearsal here was mainly for the tankers. Nothing much to see. Many people got bored and went loitering around, chatting with each other. Hubby met a few of his colleagues too.
I decided to walk around and saw many people doing funny stuffs.
There is a woman playing with 2 small dogs; a poodle and a yorkshire terrier. I really think she is torturing the poodle by carrying it up and down like a toy.
Then there is this man holding his son and trying to cross the fountain. I was hoping for them to fall into the water, but they did not.
Father and son playing basketball. The ball nearly hit me.
And the one I found most amusing... this woman was carrying her dog coz she wants to show him the tankers. So many people were taking her photo and laughing at her actions, including me.


2 comments:
The photo of the woman carrying the big dog is so funny. It is not those small toy dog so the dog looks huge hanging over the woman's shoulder. Are you going anywhere for the long holiday Oct1-8?
Hi Mun, yes, the lady with the dog is really amusing. As for the Oct holidays, I have not booked any tour yet. I want to go somewhere but have not decided yet. May go for either Lijiang or Inner Mongolia tour.
Post a Comment