Friday, September 18, 2009

Through my Windows

Many friends asked me why I seldom blog in Beijing. Actually, there's nothing really interesting to blog about and my work has also keep me occupied most of the time. I live just opposite my office, and I cook after work everyday. Thats why... have been busy with these routines.

Since today I am working from home because of the Beijing road closure, I took some pictures out of my apartment window. I live on the 5th floor, so it is quite low and couldn't see much.

Here's one. The building in the middle is actually JW Mariott. Ritz Carlton is just beside JW.


This is the other side overlooking to the main road. The Dawang Rd which was closed today for the national day rehearsal.



I zoomed in and captured this. Seems like they are preparing for the rehearsal and many bystanders are there for a first hand show. Maybe I will walk out to have a look too.

1 comment:

zewt said...

the air looks ok to me, definitely not as polluted as HK!