Sunday, September 28, 2008

A Facelift

Yesterday, for the first time in Shanghai, I went for a facial treatment. Guess I needed it to maintain the 'hydration' during winter. I do noticed the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles as a result of the cold and dry weather here. Arrgghh!!!

Today, I did a facelift for my blog too. I guess Purple-Mushroom needed a facelift after more than a year with the previous banner. Since it's autumn now, I've given it an autumn feel.


So it's goodbye to old banner and hope the new banner brings a smile to you.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good one

zewt said...

wow... who made it for u? really nice and sweet. so that 'angel' is your husband eh? haha..!

Huei said...

very nice! love the colour!!! =D

Shopaholicfern said...

very nice face-lift for your blog.
if u have the time, u design a facelift for my blog lah...though it's dead, as dead as my sexlife,
but someday, i'll revive it again..welldone on the neew facelift :-)