For almost the whole of last week, I have been busy trying to book 2 tours to Beijing and Jiuzhaigou. Thanks to the holiday season this coming Oct, it was so difficult to secure the air tickets for the Jiuzhaigou trip. Tour agents have been quoting me RMB7,500 per person... thats RM3,750 per person for a freakin local tour!
I finally managed to book a free n easy package for RMB6,000 per person (RM3,000) for a 5D/4N vacation. That's blardy expensive too... I can fly back twice to KL with that amount! Beijing's tour wasn't that bad. It's only RMB2k per person for 3D/2N at a 4 star hotel. Not bad.
I will be going for both trips with Elizebeth DL. Am so excited! Yay!! Can't wait... am in holiday mood now! Yippeee!!!
Am now thinking whether to follow Elizebeth DL for her Nanjing trip after the Beijing week. Don't think I can tahan all weekends of travelling. Not forgetting I have a company trip to Dalian in Oct again after my Jiuzhaigoui trip. Wah lau eh...
.
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
wohh!! beijing must be dem huge!! RM3k?? wow!
enjoy urself!! =D
Trust me, Jiuzhaigou trip will worth every penny! I had been there last September. If you need any info, let me know. Good that they allow tour group to go in after few months of earthquake. I had read about your trip to Guilin. I will go there next year, May need to get some info from you.
Hi, first time commenting on your blog. Yes, that's rather expensive! But I haven't been to China before. Planning to go but before that, must brush up on my Mandarin!
Your black hair look really very different from your blonde hair look. Wah travelling... ohhhh i need one again! :P
Anyways, hope you gals enjoy yourself!
Welcome to LUMIX gang... TZ15 is great too, power zoom in small size, smart choice.
Go kai kai again? Snap more pics oh...
Post a Comment