Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Should I Kill Them?


This is my fridge.



Inside my fridge, there is something.... can you guess what?


They are 4 little hairy crabs, brought to my home by EC. He bought them from 阳澄湖 and he happily gave me 4 creatures and expects me to murder these cute little creatures.


See how adorable they are... their names are Eeny, Meeny, Miney and Moe.



See how hairy these creatures are... they are so adorable that I was thinking to keep them as pets than eating them.


I wanted to cut them loose, but I was told that these are ferocious creatures and can get really aggresive. So the string stays.


So how? Should I murder them? Perhaps I will keep them as pet... I am a Cancerian anyway, and these crabs are sort of like... Family. Kekekeke! I think my insomnia is making me go nuts!

.

5 comments:

zewt said...

dai jab hai... where u only eat those cholesterol filled cream... throw them back to the sea ler.

Unknown said...

Kill them all!!! Then eat them all!!! Tomorrow I'm gonna eat them too... hahaha.

My boss just SMS me asked to get ready to China to inspect some matter on steel structure, I think this time they really serious about it.

Va:L said...

wow! they really looks cute!!! How did EC carried this to you? Like last time how peoples carry chicken in cage/basket a? :P

Purple~MushRooM said...

Zewt: Too late. They ended up in my stomach.

Kenny: Are you coming to Shanghai? Let's meet up!

Min Hui: He put them in plastic bag. EC stays in the same estate as me.

QQAlice said...

The way you put them make them look like army ready to fight !! But they are cute !!! Also yummmmmmmmmmmmmm