The cousins' group shot. Raymond, my brother Douglas, Yenli, Yenfang and Robin.




The Mums all had fun singing oldies and hokkien songs that night. They even danced! Gosh

Trying to figure out how to use the Red Box system. I am so used to the systems in Shanghai's Party World and I still think Party World has a much better system.

By the look of my brother's face, you can guess how bad my singing was... haha!

The 2 main singers of the night. Not me, but it was Robin and Yenfang. Both of them can really sing and Robin has a great voice!

We were so happy that even Choy Sun came in to join the fun!



My... What was my bro trying to do up there, and I have no idea what Ray is trying to do to his sister... People really do crazy things that night!


Just shortly around 3am, we had a toss of prosperity... included under Red Box's CNY package.

It was a really fun night and we only went home around 4am. I have never had this kind of long nights outing with family members before, and it was really fun! Am looking forward to do this again on my next trip back.


1 comment:
so many sing k session! hehehe =D
i wana eat yee sangggg!! no more liao..have to wait another year!
Post a Comment