Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy Belated Blogaversary!!!

OMG!!!! I totally forgot of my beloved blog's birthday. I was supposed to post this on 2nd Feb. Last year, I was 3 days late with the same post and this year, I'm 10 days late in wishing my blog a very Happy 2nd Year Anniversary!!!! OMG!! Signs of old age... forgetfulness.


2 years of blogging and I hope I can continue blogging for as long as I could. Again, the same old 'loutou' words...

A big Thank you to all my blogsphere friends for all your constant support! You all made a huge difference and kept me blogging!

Happy 2nd Year Blogaversary, Purple-Mushroom!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Hehe...so fast 2 years liao. Keep blogging ah. Purple...purple...weng yun ji qi nei...hahahaha

From,
Your Fan Si...

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Keep working on that and exposure yourslef !!

Your fan

Purple~MushRooM said...

Ah Hong: Thank you! I also ji qi nei!

Anonymous: Thank you!!

zewt said...

times move fast eh?

happy bloggingversary.

Li Mei 's first blog said...

Another fans ji qi nei... !!

Purple~MushRooM said...

Zewt & LiMei: Thank you! Thank you! Time really flies!!

Huei said...

happy blogiversary!!!!!!!!! =D

i started on feb oso! hehehe

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work!