Sunday, February 22, 2009

Slumdog Millionaire

I watched Slumdog Millionaire with friends yesterday. This falls into the category of one of the best movies I have watched.

It really open up my eyes to things which we took for granted in our lives and showed me different aspects of life in Mumbai. The kids in this movie did an incredible job, and I mean INCREDIBLE!! The lead actor, Dev Patel made the movie totally with his incredible expressions and talent. What a performance!!


This movie touched my heart on so many aspects. Not going to say much about it as I don't want this to be a spoiler for those who has yet to watch.


No one should miss this movie. It is truly one of the best movies ever made.

5 comments:

zewt said...

everyone seems to be talking about this movie. have the DVD, should give it a go tonight.

Anonymous said...

watch the curious case of benjamin button... the story is cool either :D highly recommended

Purple~MushRooM said...

Zewt: Let me know what you think of the show.

d3v|LaNg3L: Watched that halfway then fell asleep. Very boring.

Anonymous said...

Benjamin Button must watch in cinema. Anyone watch DVD oso will sleep seriously. Wahahaha.

Anonymous said...

Haven't watched the movie yet, and yes I will go and watch it! But Malaysia cinema not showing yet!