Sunday, February 22, 2009

Gambling Ghost

Wahahaha.... last night, a bunch of gambling ghost stayed at my place and gambled Texas Hold'Em Poker all night long till 4am!!! Really 'lan tou gwai'!!!!




I don't mind having 'lan tou gwai' at my house... because I had a lot of fun too. I think we are still in CNY mood. Muahahahha! Thank God I didn't lose much last night.

My house was in a mess this morning. Did a quick cleaning and leave the rest to the maid tomorrow. I thought I'd be having another boring weekend, but it ended up fantastic! Can't live without my dear friends in Shanghai!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahaha... I'm not 'lan tou gwai' once I touch the cards I'll feel sleepy. CNY mood? Me and my another colleague lagi crazy, still play CNY songs in car with full volume while visit my new project site... LOL

Anonymous said...

Good that you have friends around to keep you entertained when your husband is not around.

Huei said...

So nice u have good gamble ghost friends! my boo's friends are assholes! total disrespect! i'm the OWNER of the house n they have no respect for me..ptui >.<

i miss humans T_T

haahahah =P