2 more days and I will be leaving KL again, heading back to Shanghai. I am feeling happy and sad. Happy that I am going back to see my Hubby, and sad that I am leaving my parents again.
After this trip, I do not know when will I be back at homeland again. If my schedule permits, I wish to come back as frequent as can be.
I will miss my family :(
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
when one has to go... one has to go. at least you will be away from the boleh-ness...
eh im going to hong kong nx monday for 4 days then go to guangzhou for 6 days! too bad youre at shanghai. so far away from guangzhou ah. i go to guangzhou every year btw so if ure there at the middle of the year or end of the year drop a msg in my blog =)
and... how dyu blog form shanghai i thought blogs are banned in china?
Tingtitlei: Can blog from China. Now they unblock it. But sometimes, they gila gila block it again. Dunno why.
U go Guangzhou often? Why? How far is Guangzhou from Shenzhen? I may be taking up a project in Shenzhen.
Zewt: Yes.. at least no need to mang-chang about the BOLEH-ness of our country!
i think its quite near.. since hong kong is near shenzhen.. and guangzhou is near hong kong haha..
my dads business trip. last time damn dulan, i go china 1 month canot see blogs but can go www.blogger.com and blog
yayy u get to c ur hubby again!!
u can always come back more often to see ur family! =D
i know how u feel. but why dun u ask ur parents to move to shanghai and stay with u.. ?? hehe.. i never live with my parents b4, but sometime when i went to visit them in singapore and had to leave after a week or 2, i will start to miss them but then after that im ok d.. hehe
Post a Comment