Saturday, June 16, 2007

Dear MAS



Sitting alone before the departure gate @KLIA, waiting anxiously for the boarding time. My flight was delayed for an hour. I remember 2 weeks ago, when I was departing from Shanghai to Kuala Lumpur, my flight was delayed for an hour. Today, I am returning to Shanghai and the same thing happened. Dejavu.

Dear MAS, why are your flights always delayed? I remember my frequent flyouts to Bangkok, I always expected delays from you. And most of the time, I was right. There was even once when I was trapped inside the plane for 2 hours. The plane did not take off... and your crew wouldn't let us get off the plane. We almost died. I don't know what happened, but your air condition was shut off for some time. Everyone was suffocating inside. It felt like sauna.

I also recalled the first time I left Shanghai and feeling anxious and excited to return to Kuala Lumpur. Instead of arriving at KLIA at 8.20pm, we actually departed from Shanghai at that time... 6 hours of delay! And all your crew gave me was some silly meal voucher that wasn't even sufficient for a decent meal.




Despite all these disappointment, I still support you. Because you are our Dear Malaysia Airlines. I don't wanna see you go bust. But please Mr Airline... pls do improve on your services, especially in terms of punctuality. Pls help us help yourself. We dont' wanna loose faith in you. Again, simply because you are our one and only... Malaysia Airlines.
.

8 comments:

Horny Ang Moh said...

Going back to shanghai already?? I look forward to more shanghai post. Have a nice day & safe joiney.

TingTitLei said...

the food.. the food! Airplane foods are bad enough and mas is the worst ive ever tasted..

happy-suang said...

haha. aiya, mas is already known for delays. but seriously, do u think they will improve >> to me, they will but it sure takes alot of time.. hehe..

zewt said...

surprise u can curse CIMB again and again...but with MAS... so merciful.

Purple~MushRooM said...

Sigh.. I am now back in Shanghai. I miss my Mum and Dad.

Lucky for me...I got to sit alone in the middle row during my flight back. 5 seats to myself. I can lie down! This is as close as I can get to business class. Hahaha.

Zewt: I was sad ma... so not in the mood to curse them. Anyway, 1 hr delay still very fast as I can surf net.

Huei said...

aiks! haih..but..i think better than air asia! kekeke

Elizebeth D.L. said...

The only reason I take MAS, is because it's a direct flight from SH to KL.

Welcome home babe!!:)

Maverick SM said...

Dear MAS always delay. I was in Kuching airport for my flight back to KL which was slated at 8pm. At 6pm I was there to check-in. I was told that the flight has been rescheduled to 11pm. SHIT! Luckily, as a business-class passenger, I was slotted to a 10pm flight. That too is 4 hours waiting time at the airport and by the time I got back home in KL, it's already 12.15am.