
If I have not updated everyone, China has yet again blocked blogspot. I dunno what this silly country is up to. They allow us to enter blogger.com but disallow us to read at blogspot.com. KNN!!!
Though I can go through anonymous sites, but the client environment and firewall has prevented anonymouse site... double KNN!!!
So now, I can read blogs using Google Reader but I can't comment. Will have to browse from home to comment.


4 comments:
i think i saw my blog in your read-list ... :P .... told u to use google reader already right?
no wonder long time never see you comment la.
Zewt: After replying my own comments, I will go comment on yours... you had an interesting topic today.
wahh luckily can use google reader!!
BAH! cibai firewall. it took me damn long to figure how to enter blogs from guangzhou, pain in the ass man. now that ive learned it ill use it nx time muahaha
Post a Comment