Thursday, June 21, 2007

HEROES


I just completed watching the 1st season of Heroes. AWESOME!!!

This fiction is really, really good and kept me glued to the couch! The last episode was so intriguing and the beginning of volume II just left me wondering whats gonna happen next. I can't wait for season 2!

This is my favourite Hero:


Ali Larter as Niki Sanders. I think she's really sexy!

One of Isaac Mendez's paintings:

Save the Cheerleader, Save the World!


As I am writing this, LOST is airing on AXN. Pui-Pui! Will never watch this boring show again!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Oh... I finished the Heroes season 1 last month. Really can't wait for the season 2. Ali Larter really sexy in this series.

I also finished LOST season 3 already lor... haha

Huei said...

sei i so out..never watch lost or hero b4..aye! hehe

Anonymous said...

The time machine cute also...

Purple~MushRooM said...

Kenny: Is lost season 3 good? This show is too painfully slow. There will never be an answer.

Huei: What la you! Faster go watch Heroes... very nice one.

Leirbag: Nola.. the 2 japanese is so silly. Waste time and spoil the show.

zewt said...

still at episode 19...

anyway... i think this is just a spin off from x-men. and.... to say that evolution gave a man the power to change the course of time is just too much.... refering to hiro...