Friday, June 29, 2007

Origus

I just had my lunch at Origus. Origus is a localised, small Italian near the place I work. I ordered spaghetti aglio olio and sauteed shrimp coctail.


This is my spaghetti... cost only RMB9 (RM 4.50 only)

Sauteed shrimp coctail. Cost RMB16 (RM8 only)


The taste not bad. Of course, can't compare to real Italian la. And they are damn cheap, ok. I spent a total of RMB25 for my lunch.



And just in case some of you have not seen a China's official tax receipt, this is it. Yes... looks like our lottery ticket. You can scratch at the right stub and if you're lucky enough, you will kena prizes. I have gotten a few times, mostly cash prizes of RMB5 and RMB10. Not too bad right?

1 comment:

Huei said...

wah! can scratch n win stuff?? so nice!

ur sauteed shrimp looks SOOOO yummy!!!