Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Working Out

Phew! I just burned 239.6 calories. Not a lot... but better than nothing. Need to start workout and cut down on the fats I accumulated during my 2 weeks break in KL.



Guess what... I went for an interview yesterday and realised that my working pants became so tight. Damn! I really put on a lot of weight eating all those food back home.

I cam-whore a bit at the gym. Since its a weekday and no one around, I almost have the entire place all to myself. This is taken at level 1, all the muscle workout equipments.

Some of the threadmills:


Some of the bike thingys and more muscle workout equipments:


The main hall of Will's Gym:



There are also swimming pool, steam bath, suana, yoga classes, spinning classes, aerobics and dance classes available here. Oh... not forgetting a one lane bowling alley. Haha.

Thank God I have the gym located just at the lobby of my apartment. Let's see if I can do this everyday. Anyway, it feels good to have the sweat dripping away... hehe.


7 comments:

Elizebeth D.L. said...

THis is an ideal siu-nai-nai life!;) Eh, can I go play bowling at your gym ah? 1 lane only???

admin@cora-links.com said...

Purple, u are very semangat to workout.. I must be more like you next time. And you have a great Gym at your apartment, mine is like a little store-room with some basic equipment.. :(

zewt said...

shit!!! if only the gym is that near to me!

Purple~MushRooM said...

Elizebeth: Yes, only one lane bowling. Maybe they only have space for 1 lane.

Russ: Semangat or not.. we see later la. See if I can continue this semangat or not. FYI, this gym have to pay for membership, ok. But it is very cheap. I paid about RM2000 for me and my husband for 18 mth's membership. Damn cheap eh?

Zewt: If there's a will, drive la to the gym. I remember you also have some post where u mention abt working out too, right?

Unknown said...

The gym center looks so nice. I got phobia with gym center after almost attacked by gays. I swear to myself I won't go to these places anymore.

*ps: Thanks for the real encounter story for my g-files. I just posted up. :)

Huei said...

i wana go gym too!!!!

and learn something cool..dancing..body jam or something! cool!
hehehe

Horny Ang Moh said...

How much it is? Last time I got go to gym, manage to have 'one pack' on my tummy, but all gone now!