Monday, May 26, 2008

Benny in Shanghai

My good hamsup friend Benny and his wife Jo came to China for holiday and extended their stay here. We went out happy on Sunday and I brought them to Jing An temple area for lunch.

Benny is expert at taking photographs. He brought his tripod and we were able to take some pictures together.




After lunch, as usual, me and my Hubby brought them to the same old The Bund.


Ben took a lot of pictures here and I also took pictures of him with my Sony handphone.

Among the pictures taken is the panorama view of the Pudong taken from The Bund. Spot the obvious difference between the 2 pictures below.



We took the Huangpu river cruise. This is the first time I take this ride after being here for over 2 years.



Jo holding on to the Oriental Pearl Tower.



After the cruise, we wanted to visit Shanghai Museum but it was closed. So we just took a picture at the entrance for memory. At least we have been to the entrance.




Since the first museum is closed, we went to check out the famous wax museum, Madame Tussaud's. The entrance fee is blardy expensive, RMB135 per person. I did not bring my camera so didn't take much photo except some taken by Benny. Ben spend at least 5 minutes each time for taking pictures with individuals like Bill Gates, Li Ka Shing, Bill Clinton, Bruce Lee, etc. Here are a few pictures taken.



See Ben trying ham sup Angelina Jolie... bagga.



I saw Yao Ming... ewww.... so bushy armpit hair.



And took a pose with Micheal Jordon.



I then helped Tiger Woods aim for the hole.... golf hole that is.



Then I saw ex Mr Bond and took a pose with him too... mmm... nice chest.



I saw Tom Cruise, without Katie Holmes. So decided to take a pose with him.




Then I tried to act like Mrs Beckham... but I was a total failure... not even close! Sigh!



I even pretended to be an astronaut.



Eventhough all these are lame and lousy poses, I still won the best actress award. Anthony Hopkins presented me with the Grammy. I was so happy! :P



.

4 comments:

Huei said...

i wana take photos too!! heheheh

the astronaut thing is so cute!! =D

Elizebeth D.L. said...

hahhahaha...

eh why they allow people touching the wax?? no wonder they charge 135 yuan for entrance fee lah -- for maintenance! Haha!

I like the post with Tom Cruise. Leng chai~~

Unknown said...

Congrats on ur 'grammy' awards wor... Wakakaka...

Shopaholicfern said...

hey, gal. benny told me to come read ur blog on his visit...cool..cool pics u have there...best actress ah? hehehe...congratulations ah...