I must say that I am really impressed with their efficiency. I spent less than 5 minutes for the return procedure. While the cashier credited the money back to my credit card, he quickly checked the jeans and place those theft detector back onto it, and hang it on the hanger. Then the credit card processing was ready. He explained to me that it will be credited back to card within 2 weeks and asked me to sign the stub. I am really impressed. So efficient. No questions asked. They must be really well trained.
Weekend again, as usual, cooking time. I cooked pork ribs curry and terriyaki chicken wings.
Hubby went for basketball game and came back really hungry. We had our first round of makan at 4.30pm. I guess we will be hungry again very soon. I also have red bean soup for dessert. It's the first time I boiled red bean soup, and it's a success! Yay!
.


3 comments:
wow... so domesticated now eh?
those ribs look good...
now i'm hungryyyy!!!!!!
wow..not bad service! i had to change thigns in Giant here b4..n they were quite efficient..within 7 days of purchase..they just took the thing, and gave me my money back
Wow your culinary skill damn impressive la woman! Bravo!
Post a Comment