I was so bored on Thursday that I went for an extreme hairdo after work. Well, not really too extreme, just changed of color. I am so sick of the fading of my hair color to a lighter and lighter shade that morphed me into looking like an ah lian.
Here's me in the making of new hair color.
I went to office on Friday and my hair was the talk of the day! People were shocked! Even during lunch time they talked about hair styles and hair color. Many can't take the change, or just simply couldn't get used to seeing my new hair color.
But I love it this time and it's gonna be sometime before I visit the hair saloon for another coloring. Here is the new me....
Wahaha! My hair is officially... Black! Back to nature!
.


8 comments:
wahhhhh! Aigie, you look much gorgeous now ! sorry sorry, it is your hair lar....wahaha
Seriously Asian women still look better with black hair.
Now, this is the woman that I wanted; not the blonde-red.
You are 200% more beautiful than before; but alas, you are married.
Anonymous: Are you Eric?
Kenny: I thought so too and I wanted to go for Eileen's look. But who knows.. she dyed her hair brown! Haha.
Maverick: You put a BIG smile on my face today!! I love you!! Haha!
i like! i like! :) keep the natural black color hair ya? :P
black is better...
woh!! back to black hair!! heheh
i wana change hairstyle toooo!
I thought you gonna dye it purple.
Post a Comment