Sunday, July 1, 2007

Half a 2007 Gone!


Wow... can't believe that we're now in the mid of 2007. Time flies! It was like yesterday when I celebrated Chinese New Year.

Half of 2007 is already gone!! Have I done enough this year??? No... I will never be doing enough. I need to work harder, coz before I realised, it's gonna be 2008 new year celebration soon.

Geeezzz.... time flies!
.

3 comments:

zewt said...

yeah... it's so fast... it's scary. and the last 6 months have been the most significant of my life thus far.

Huei said...

time pass so fast..aye..but i'm glad for 1 thing only..more month ends for salary..n more year end for bonus *pray hard*
hehehhe

Eileen said...

Yeah, and a new life for me. Today is my first day working in KL. Traffic jam sucks, but knowing I go back to my family and HOME SWEET HOME after the jam, makes me feel happy.