Friday, January 2, 2009

2009 New Year

Happy New Year!! My first post for 2009.

On new year's eve, I was still at work around 5.30pm. Dear Hubby was on leave for the past 2 weeks and he prepared a new year's eve dinner for me. I had a surprise when I got back home... this was what I saw:


I could never imagined that he would have done this so well. All the vegetables, tofu, cuttlefish was cut up nicely, and all arranged perfectly on the table. I could not have done this better! I am so proud of my Baby.

We just a simple hot pot dinner, watched some TVB series and saw Sydney's 2009 countdown on television at 8pm. Sydney's countdown was really good. Reminds me of 2008 HK countdown.

2009 started off simple, quiet and homely. Not sure whats in it for me in 2009. I hope it will be a good one but even if it turns out not as expected, I will try my best to make the best out of it.

Welcome 2009!! **Applause**

2 comments:

QQAlice said...

purple happy new year to you and your family !! I have to say your husband surely the best one...from the preparation of food to the cooked one could tell he did it with love. You are a lucky one !!

Purple~MushRooM said...

QQAlice: Thank you and Happy New Year to you too! Hope you have a very happy 2009!