After we went for hokkien mee, we all got back into the car. I was at the front passenger seat. Then Brother shouted.... 'DON'T MOVE! DON'T MOVE....'
I was still blur... then he said... 'The lizard is up there... at the door.' I looked up and OMG!!!! It was above me, beside me... close proximity... just there!!!! I was stunned... and then I TOTALLY FREAKED OUT!!!!!
WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF THERE IS A LIZARD IN YOUR CAR?????
I quickly asked brother to get out of the car as I wanted to get out from the driver's door. He freaked out too and was stucked at his seat because he couldn't remove the safety belt! The situation was damn hilarious... imagine everyone freaking out because of the small thing in the car!!!
We all went out, and my Dad got into the driver seat, wind down the passenger windscreen, caught the lizard with his bare hands (OMG!!! Yulks!!!) and threw it out of the window.
Phew... we were save! Dad came to our rescue!!!
I am just thankful that this did not happen while my Brother was driving... else we may have got into an accident!!! Hahahaha!


3 comments:
how come so many lizards got into the car?
QQ Alice, there was only 1 lizard. And we do not know how it got into the car.
hahah wah!! luckily ur dad came to the rescue!!! hehehe
GONG XI FA CHAI!!
Post a Comment