Yesterday, I went to Seremban to enjoy my favourite Seremban 'Siew Hai' (BBQ Crab). I love the way the crab was prepared - deliciously finger lickin' good! We had a table of 15, my family, Yenli's family and Ah Ku's family.
Here is a picture of Yenli posing for my supposedly candid shot.

Family photo time! I must say that having dinner was really fun with so many people around, though it was a bit crampy. We ate, drank and laughed.

Lou sang time!!! Table was in a mess after this.

Then came my favourite dish.... Seremban Siew Hai. Yummy!!! We also ordered salty egg yolk crab as well, but nothing beats the BBQ crab.


Picture taken with my cousin sisters, Mei Mei and Ying Ying.


The real reason behind this dinner was to celebrate Raymond's birthday. He turns 30th this year. After dinner, we went back to Raymond's house for birthday cake and a bottle of whisky.
Me and August, Yenfang's baby who was named after the month he was born. He is so adorable!
6 comments:
Gong Hei Fatt Choi to you!!!
ohhhhhhh geeeeeeeee those crabs... :P~~~~~~~~~~ hey purple..everytime after you posted a blog about crabs im sure craving for it and so desperate want to get some which I did last time !
Aigie... Gong Hey Fatt Daiiiii Choy!
Gong Hei Fat Choy...the crab crab must be Fat...kakaka
the dog is so cute!!!! what's the name of this kind of dog? I also want one...
The BBQ crab looks fantastic! Make me drooling!
Post a Comment