I like the family photo...very nice and natural !! and you look like your mum isn't it?
Beautiful 灯笼:)It's pricessless to spend such quality with your family.
QQAlice: Yes, many says I look like my mum. I like this photo too. It's colorful and natural.Elizebeth: Yes it's priceless. Time flies when you are enjoying.
Ya, I can smell the CNY spirit in the air everywehere!
nice!!!!!! =Donly been there twice i think hehehe
Post a Comment
Best Buy Coupon
5 comments:
I like the family photo...very nice and natural !! and you look like your mum isn't it?
Beautiful 灯笼:)
It's pricessless to spend such quality with your family.
QQAlice: Yes, many says I look like my mum. I like this photo too. It's colorful and natural.
Elizebeth: Yes it's priceless. Time flies when you are enjoying.
Ya, I can smell the CNY spirit in the air everywehere!
nice!!!!!! =D
only been there twice i think hehehe
Post a Comment