I am feeling so lonely. Hubby is in SG now and he will be there for a few months. It will be a travelling first half of the year for him, which means I am on my own most of the time.
For the past few weeks, Hubby has been home all the time and he even cooked for me a couple of times. I guessed I got used to having him around all the time and now I feel a part of me missing. I just have to get used to being alone again. :(
Thank God I will be flying home on Saturday. Can't wait to meet my family and friends again. Also, can't wait to meet hokkien mee and chilli pan mee and gobble them up! Muahahaah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
you're back? mamak! haha!
remember help me buy chicken abalon soup packet oh. muacks!
u gotta put on weight, so many foods to eat...haha
Zewt: Trying to arrange something. Hopefully this round can meet up.
Elizebeth: Sure. I also need to buy.
Sotong: Yalor... thats why I did not complete my slimming course. I left a few courses till after CNY. Hahaha.
I'll back next weekend, if everything go smooth la... so tired now, I need good rest.
Dun over eat you know...hahaha
China there got no hokkien mee ah?
Kenny: Take it easy... hope to see you!
Ah Hong: Got... but taste different.
Post a Comment